16 April 2007

accreditation prayers

Last night, my alarm rang at 1:10 a.m. I was surprised at how easily I awoke. I prayed for accreditation. I prayed for the people working on accreditation requirements here in Russia. I prayed for our agencies in the US who will have to fulfill the requirements handed down. I prayed for the children and families that are waiting to be united. I was so thankful for all the families that are united--and for all the families who pipped it to post. I prayed for d2b. I prayed for wisdom in how I get to her and which agency I used to lead the way. Then, I easily fell back asleep (not often the case) and awoke this morning before the alarm went off. What a restful night!

And now we wait.

Thanks for waiting with me.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Just waiting for the magic to happen.....


Good things are coming

Tami said...

Thanks for getting up so early to join us in prayer! We'll keep praying for wisdom for you as you start your journey.

6blessings said...

I thought about you and the time difference. I think it is incredible that you got up to pray. That means so much! Our adoption ministry- Hope Ministry- was in a meeting and we all prayed. He will answer.

BTW, I'm waiting with you.

Maggie said...

4:1 wasn't exactly a convenient time for you. I'm so glad you joined in, though. Prayers from all over the world being lifted up at once.

Suz said...

Kate, thank you so much for waking in the middle of the night to pray! Your faithfulness did not go un-noticed by God or by your friends. I know you are waiting for accreditation too, but it would have been so easy for you to just pray at another time of the day.