13 February 2008

guess who's wonderful

I've been concerned about the lack of blog fodder found here of late. Adoption news? Nope. Interesting insights into life in Russia? Nope. Surely, without desperate measure, my readership will drop dramatically. THEN what would I do?

So, a friend of mine suggested this post. It's a new game, invented by her, called, "Guess Who's Wonderful?" Here's how to play. I'll give you 5 clues and you have to guess who the wonderul blogger is. It's against the rules to give clues that are stupid, incredibly obvious or designed to make yourself look cool. Also, no mushy stuff is allowed. Attempting to ingratiate youself with the wonderul surprise person by using this game is also taboo. It would be helpful if the clues were searchable in the person's blog.

1. She does not know how old she is.
2. She has recently been ill.
3. Her dedication to eradicating the improper use of apostrophes rivals mine.
4. The person in question is extremely proud of the city from whcih his/her child is adopted and considers all other cities in Russia inferior.
5. Her child makes "stink-stink".

*bonus* (Just in case the other clues were too obscure. We want you to play!)

6. The person in question is on the phone with me right now laughing at these clues.
7. She was either my SBP or I was hers (I don't know which way that works) in the original Russia SBP organized by Debbie and Suz.

So-- who's wonderful today?

Copyright for this game is pending. Copy it now while it's still legal.

People who guess correctly are wonderful by association.

There. Is that good enough to keep you hanging around until there's actual news?

12 comments:

JennStar said...

I know, I know, I know!! Annmarie is wonderful today!!!

Elle said...

Oh Oh! Ann Marie!

And what's better, my word verification is zacnk. that's kinda like Zack isn't it. Further proof.

Rachael said...

I was going to say Annmarie too...based purely on the "stink-stink" clue! :)

Love the "rules" -- you must copyright.

Anonymous said...

Well, I HAD no clue before, but based on the prior comments, I'm going take a wild guess and say... Annmarie!!!

Anonymous said...

well, it DOES sound a lot like me...

Maggie said...

Fun idea, though I had no idea who you were talking about.

Anonymous said...

oh - thanks for picking the only blogger I knew well enough to guess!!! (besides you!)

Annie said...

Well, I don't know your friends, so I couldn't guess - but unless her child is from Ivanovo, she is kind of confused, I guess. :)

Lea said...

You've been tagged (by me:). It's a fun one and very quick.

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Sorry about that Kate!!! I looked at the wrong round. Wrong Kate too...

Jenni said...

Annmarie! it was the "stink-stink" clue that gave it away for me as well.