13 November 2006

what's in your wallet?

A young blogger-friend (who asked to remain nameless and linkless because our "blog circles don't exactly overlap") tagged me to list the contents of my handbag.

I actually carry a brown leather backpack with me back and forth to school, the shops, etc. because I ALWAYS have something to carry. Inside it there is:

my wallet (has my kartooshka, a copy of my passport, ATM card, Maestro card, 648 rubles, 2.02 GBP and Oкие card)
way cool stripy notebook from Paperchase
my LUSH purchase--Angels on Bare Skin, Imperialis and Marilyn
brownie recipe I brought to school for a pregnant ex-pat
"The Eyre Affair" which I'd loaned to a friend and wanted back for the plane ride later this week to NICE!!!
hairbrush that I've been meaning to leave at school for the last two weeks
sunglasses
mobile (turned off)
BLUE ink pen
lip stuff--Burt's Bees, Clinique lipstick, blistix, some Belgian stuff and a Cliniqe lipgloss that was free and too goopy to use
Wendy's acorn necklace from "Peter Pan"

Not terribly exciting...for the second post in a row!! So, to those loyal reader who managed to comment on a burnt tea towel...

Lauri, Carrie, Suz--what secret mysteries are filling YOUR handbags? (Please tag three others when you're through. And, since OUR blog circles DO overlap, feel free to link back to mine.)

Kate

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate ;-P Done.

Anonymous said...

I have a free clinique lipgloss too and I love it. I have a lot of lipglosses and it is my second favorite.

I have a question for you. If I happen to be in Russia at Christmastime what would be the thing to look for in terms of Christmas decorations there- something that says Russia? Any recommendations?

Lauri said...

Im getting right on this one in my blog today

Suz said...

Hey Kate, I've got that same goopy free Clinique lip gloss! It's not in my purse, though - I'll answer that soon. I've had two different kinds of free Clinique lipgloss. The one with a spongey applicator is too goopy. The one with a brush applicator is good. Or is it the other way around??

Rhyne & Jake said...

Not sure where you are going on your trip, but I hope you have a wonderful time!! Happy Turkey Day early!

Anonymous said...

The what's in your wallet thing has spread like wildfire through the Guatemalan adoption blogs!

Calico Sky said...

Going to NICE?! I love NICE! What are you going there for??
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

"my LUSH purchase--Angels on Bare Skin, Imperialis and Marilyn"

YUM!