01 August 2007

commenting

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post. It is, indeed, insane. Everytime I walk out and find my car missing, I mutter and sputter about how ridiculous it is that they can just move my car. Sadly, perhaps, I mutter and sputter less each time it happens. I guess I'm acclimating to this ridiculousness...

In answer to some questions...

Judy, Tami, and Jane, there is a website that will tell you where your car is...after they've logged all your information. Usually it's faster to just wander around. One time our school secretary spotted my car when I couldn't find it.

Lauri, a gps would be a fab idea! I was thinking of one of those clapper things that helps you find your keys...

Kay, I read about that race, too. But, I didn't see it. I bet those girls were FAST. I think there was a minimum heel-height of three inches.

Metricgirl, I've lost my car in a parking lot before, so the first time this happened I was *really* confused. The fact that there were no other cars on the street helped me to believe that I hadn't just spaced where I parked it.

Carrie, it's a Canon powershot A620. Unfortunately, right now the screen is broken (remember Red Sails Day?) so all I can do is point and shoot...and zoom.

Chou-chou, I'm in St. Petersburg. I live in the golden triangle--between the Hermitage and the Field of Mars. (No one is able to tell me what the third part of the triangle is...)

Paige, really there was no other title for this post. ;> Great minds and all that.

Dawn, one of my searching problems is that there is no pay parking nearby. Usually they tow you to a pay-per-15 minute parking lot and charge you. The reason my car is randomly towed is there isn't one anywhere near here. So, they're not as kind as you give them credit for being...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL....I have a hard enough time finding my car quite often when I park it....never mind coming out to where I "think" I parked it and not finding it.... I would really lose my mind...ha, ha