26 October 2006

Today and Tomorrows

Today was my second meeting with The Committee. The head of committee remembered me and was very friendly.

Today, things went well. Today, my not owning property is not an issue. Today, it is simply a matter of expanding my homestudy (costs some $$, but should be easy to do) and getting my last few documents notarized. Today, nothing could be said about approval because my dossier isn't officially in, but "when she is in court" was mentioned.

Today, things look good!

Now I have to get someone to jumpstart my car, get things notarized, have my doctor re-do the medical form on letterhead, make sure my agency in the US is talking to the Russia office, make sure I can just deal with the Russia office from here on in without upsetting the US office, stain my dresser, clean my flat, mend my clothes (why are ALL the hems coming out?), do laundry, make lesson plans... but that can all be done tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

After all, tomorrow is another day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray hurray! Finally some rational thought... must be a big answer to prayer.

Calico Sky said...

I'm so so so so glad things are looking up! I have prayed so hard for you.

6blessings said...

Glad to hear thing are looking up. Hope you get everything done.

Betsy said...

I'm not sure where in the US you're from, but that sounded like a Scarlet O'Hara "fiddle-dee-dee" (I'll worry about that tomorrow)! I'm glad things are moving along again.

Rhyne & Jake said...

Yippee! Finally, things are starting to fall in place for you. I truly think prayers and maybe the nice looking man that you took - did the trick!!