24 May 2007

super quick

Yes, my mouse is still broken. And for those of you who immediately thought
a. return it
b. exchange it
c. just go out and get another
d. what's the big deal?
I can tell, without even looking at the visitor map, that you're not in Russia. ;>

This is nonsense.

The point of this post (written on borrowed time due to aforementioned mouse crisis) is that I have an important meeting at the consulate tomorrow that could make or break things. If you're prayerfully inclined, please say one on my behalf. I need a copy of my lease and finally have found the person who can authorize this. My meeting is at 4:00 p.m. here which is 8 a.m. EDT.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Kate -- saying a prayer!! I hope things go well!

Tami said...

We're praying!

Elle said...

Good luck!

Deb said...

I understand the mouse crisis. I'd send you one if it didn't take 2-100 weeks to make it to you.

I'll be praying for your meeting. Hope you're able to get on somehow to let us know how it goes.

kitchu said...

You've got my prayers...

Maggie said...

Good luck!

Rachael said...

Saying a prayer for you. Hope you get the answers you're looking for.

Hopefully this mouse problem will get resolved too...we miss you in blogland!

Unknown said...

Thinking of, and praying for YOU!!! ~xoxo~ kelly

Melissa said...

I'll be praying!

Holly said...

Fingers crossed, prayers sent and hoping you get what you need!