13 November 2007

surprised?

My sw is in the US until 28 November taking care of her mother. Wondering if she'll be finishing my hs while she's there...

My internet access is so slow at present (and in the recent past) that I cannot bear to sit here and wait for pages to open. Hence, no answered e-mails; no read blogs.

I was talent-spotted! The other day when walking home I was asked to be in a movie. My part? I threw a piece of paper into a trash can. I think they just liked my striped gloves...Still, better give my agent the heads up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - blogger and a movie star!!! Just remember us little people!

Oh and I am sorry about your connection but yeah waiting for pages to load slowly is akin to torture!!!!

Tami said...

Ooooooh...exciting! What was the movie about?

Debi said...

Hey, where does her mom live...I can hunt her down and make sure she finds time to do you HS...

Movie star...what movies are you going to be in...I have to rent it.

Becky and Keith said...

Ooooo... a famous one among us!! How fun!!!

Lauri said...

very exciting about the movie part

Jennefer said...

Here is more fan mail for the movie star! What is the movie called? Sorry about your SW being gone and preoccupied. I notice that during the adoption process the one who is adopting is always anxious and in a hurry, but has to wait for everyone else to do things for them and nobody else is in a hurry.